Mozart in the mornings, every morning at 8am. Conveniently the hour before heading out to class. Extended Mozart can be played upon request. Other composers and assorted classical music upon request. This is a idea to aid students in starting their days with class.
This post has 58 notes.
- isthatwhatyoumint likes this
- cerebrumhabeo reblogged this from radiomcad and added:
The only way to start the morning (besides doom metal—those chords are energizing!) is with classical music. While my...
- adieu-or-die7 reblogged this from alex-d-araiza
- phonebookpillow likes this
- alex-d-araiza reblogged this from lionsteeth and added:
- alex-d-araiza likes this
- lionsteeth reblogged this from radiomcad and added:
- radiomcad posted this